Productivity Consultants is the management consutancy and training and development wing of Prodcons GroupPRODCONS GROUP’S MISSION
- We are in the business of providing the most sophisticated product with the biggest pay-off i.e. “Knowledge & Skills”.
- Leading Management Consultancy Organization providing management consultancy/IT Consultancy services to industrial and business houses; started in 1981.
- Emerged as a fast growing management consultancy group engaged in providing Training & Development Services related to the latest and useful management systems and advising & assisting our clients on their implementation aspects.
- Prodcons Group’s mission is to assist the industrial and business organizations in their profitable growth. We achieve this by providing the most suited management and business approaches and solutions.
- Our style is proactive and therefore, our emphasis is on “creating the future” for the companies we serve.
- We are guided by the latest and the best systems and techniques that build a robust, lean, people (customers & employees) focused, profitable and growth oriented organization.
For providing specialist services to our esteemed clients, we have following four specialist wings:
1. Productivity Consultants (Management Consultancy Wing) .
2. Prodcons Institute of Sales and Marketing) (PRISM)(Sales and Marketing Consultancy Wing
3. IT Maximum (Information Technology Consultancy Wing).
4. Three Sixty Degrees Wing (Works in tandem with our IT Wing “IT Maximum” and Management Consultancy Wing “Productivity Consultants”)
1. Our highly professional and competent core group members with proven track record
2. Our panel of consultants/trainers drawn from large network of highly successful business executives
3. Continuous research and update·
4. Access to a large number of life size case studies
5. Up-to-date library of books, journals and video cassettes
6. Access to world-wide information through internet
7. Highly successful track record
8. Our strong belief in excellence in everything we do
9. Highest levels of customer service and respect for every individual
10.One stop shop for training for all levels from Boardroom to grass root level
OUR KEY PEOPLE
Mr Shyam Bhatawdekar (Managing Director of Prodcons Group & Principal Faculty)
Mr Shyam Bhatawdekar’s unique background - combining more than 35 years of industrial experience with more than 35 years of parallel academic, teaching and consultancy experience in general management, behavioral sciences and technology sets him apart as a particularly well qualified executive and consultant to the managements. In industry he got opportunities to draw rich experiences in diverse line and staff areas: general management, production, human resources, industrial engineering, systems, MIS, computers, corporate planning, internal audit, sates and marketing etc.
His special penchant for Information Technology (he was a key professional/HOD in the I T Groups in Telco and Hindustan Motors) integrated with the conventional engineering and technology makes him a very effective and unique management thought leader.
Being conversant with the most recent academic theories as well as the realities of the business world, he is able to effectively fuse the two into practical approaches to achieving full potential.He has been directly associated with reputed and large, public and private sector, national and multinational organizations like Tata Engg & Locomotive Co Ltd (TATAs), Hindustan Motors Ltd (Birlas), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (Public Sector) and ThyssenKrupp (Multinational). He held several top management positions in these organizations and distinguished himself as a highflier executive.
On the consultancy front he is heading Prodcons Group and has been associated with more than 250 organizations in different sectors by way of providing management and I T consultancy and conducting seminars, workshops, training courses and presentations. He has been a faculty for various management programs for reputed institutes including IIM’s, TMTC, Railway Staff College, HAL Staff College, Symbiosis Institute of Management etc. He is an accomplished speaker with more than 35000 hours of faculty experience. Around 100,000 persons must have benefited from his seminars. His recent seminars on Good to Great Professional/Organization, Strategic Management, Change Management, Project Management, Lead Max, Team Building, 360 Degrees Performance Appraisal, Latest Seven Habits, Emotional Intelligence, Spiritual Intelligence, Creativity, Six Thinking Hats, Developing Competency Matrix, Fourth Generation Time Management, Stress Management, Business Process Reengineering, Bench Marking, MRPII/ERP/CRM, Activity Based Costing/Management, TQM, Six Sigma, World Class/Lean Manufacturing, Just-in-time, Kaizen & Gemba Kaizen, 5 S Housekeeping, Value Adding Management, Contemporary Marketing Management, Sharpening Sales Skills, Paperless office, Changing paradigms, Enhancing the productivity of knowledge worker are considered very valuable by the industry.
He has written extensively on subjects of general management, productivity, HRD & systems. He has published more than 35 articles and case studies in Economic Times, Indian Management and Computers Today. He has also authored two books.
He is a widely traveled person. Mr Shyam Bhatawdekar is young in thinking and action, energetic and humanistic with an impressive educational background of Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering followed by management training.
Dr (Mrs) Kalpana Bhatawdekar (Executive Director of Prodcons Group & Principal Faculty)
Dr (Mrs) Kalpana Bhatawdekar is PhD in Management and Master of Management Science from Pune University, BSc from Bombay University and MS Course: Counseling & Psychotherapy. Her subject of PhD is related to the study of the impact of Japanese management systems on motivation and productivity in the organizations.
She is the founder Director of Productivity Consultants that she started in 1981.
She has conducted a large number of seminars on TA, Work ethic building, TQM, Quality circles, Kaizen, Creativity, Leadership skills, Team building, Appraisal systems, New trends in management etc for the corporate sector, educational institutes, professional and social organizations for past more than 20 years.
She is also a Professor teaching Organizational Behavior, HRD, Personnel Management and new trends in management to the MBA students affiliated to Pune University. She is also a visiting faculty to many other reputed b-schools.
She was an active member of the governing council of Quality Circle Forum of India, Baroda chapter and has been a trainer and consultant to many large, medium and small-scale companies advising and assisting in the implementation of Quality circles.
Her special interest has been adopting and implementing TQM practices, Quality improvement programs, best practices and managing Process of Change in manufacturing units with large work force.
Dr (Mrs) Bhatawdekar is closely associated with the activities of University Women’s Association, an international body that is dedicated to the cause of women’s overall progress. She has keen interest in homeopathy, painting, gardening and dress designing. She is a widely traveled person.
Partial List of Clients of Our In-house Management Consultancy/Training Seminars/ Workshops
1. Ador Powertron Industries Ltd (Electronics Unit of Advani Oerlikon Group)
2. Ahmedabad Management Association
3. Alembic Ltd
4. Alfa Laval India Ltd
5. Apollo Tyres Ltd
6. Arvind Footwear P Ltd (Demech Group)
7. Automotive Research Association of India
8. Avtec Ltd
9. Bajaj Auto Ltd
10.Baroda Productivity Council
11.Bharat Electronics Ltd
12.Baroda Management Association
13.Bharati Telenet Ltd
14.Birla White (Grasim Industries Ltd)
15.Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Co Ltd
16.Citurgia Biochemicals Ltd
17.Computer Society of India
18.Computer Vision Research and Development India Ltd
19.Crompton Greaves Ltd
22.D & H Secheron Electrodes Ltd
23.Deepak Fetilizers and Chemicals Corporation Ltd
25.Eagle Seals & Systems Ltd (earlier Eagle Poonawalla Industry Ltd and Sealol Hindustan Ltd)
26.Electronica Machine Tools Ltd
27.Electronica Mechatronics Systems P Ltd
28.El-O-Matic India Ltd
29.Elpro International Ltd
30.Finolex Industries Ltd
31.Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd
33.GE Capital International Services
34.GE Fanuc, Asia Pacific, Singapore
36.GE Medical Systems Ltd (X Ray, South East Asia)
37.GE Plastics India Ltd
39.GKN Sinter Metals Ltd
40.Grasim Cement (Grasim Industries Ltd)
42.Wipro GE Medical Systems Ltd
43.Godrej-GE Appliances Ltd
44.Greaves Ltd (PTU1)
45.Greaves Ltd (Diesel Engines)
46.HAL Staff College
47.High Explosives Factory
48.Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL- various units)
49.Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd
50.Hindustan Motors Ltd
51.H N Hospital Mumbai
53.Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering
54.Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
55.Indian Oil Corporation & Refinery
56.Indian Petrochemical Corporation Ltd (IPCL- all the units and PMDI, Baroda)
57.Indo Afrique Paper Mills Ltd
58.Intervalve India Ltd
59.I T Divisions of many companies of corporate sector
60.Johnson & Johnson Ltd
61.Kalyani Carpenter Special Steels Ltd
62.Kinetic Engineering Ltd
63.Kirloskar Group of Companies
64.Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (Pune, Kirloskarvadi, Dewas, Nasik)
65.Kirloskar Copeland Ltd
66.Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd (Pune: Khadki & Phursungi, Ahmednagar)
67.Kirloskar Pneumatic Co Ltd
68.Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO)
72.National Peroxide Ltd
73.Panacea Drugs P Ltd
75.Pimpri Chinchwad Cooperative Bank Ltd
77.Pune Management Association
78.Rathi Group of Companies
79.Reliance Industries Ltd (all the units)
80.Reliance Communications Ltd (earlier Reliance Infocomm)
81.Reliance Next Link
82.Research and Development Establishment
83.Rotary clubs (various Rotary clubs in and around Pune and Baroda)
85.Searle India Ltd
86.Sinhagad Institute of Business Management
87.Sugar Factories of Maharashtra
88.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
89.Tata Auto Plastic
90.Tata Motors (earlier Telco)
91.Tata Johnson Automotive Controls
92.Tata Management Training Centre
95.Thermax Babcock and Wilcox Ltd
97.U B Engineering Ltd
98.Versaware Technologies India P Ltd
99.Vikram Ispat Ltd
100.Walchandnagar Industries Ltd
102.Whirlpool of India Ltd
Also, more than 250 organizations in the corporate sector participate in our various open house programs from time to time.
LIST OF TRAINING SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS (IN-HOUSE & OPEN-HOUSE) & CONSULTATIONS
Today we are one of the most sought after management consulting firm for “authentic” training and development because our programs are conducted by dynamic & high-flyer practicing executives with knowledge of the latest and most appropriate academic theories and concepts. It is great fusion of theory and practice. And we provide the highest value for money to our client organizations.
1. Work-ethic building, Behavioral and Soft Skills: Duration of each of the following modules vary between 2 to 5 days
1. How to become from a good professional to great professional.
2. Developing ownership.
3. Developing global mindset.
4. Lead Max: Contemporary leadership development program.
5. Personal effectiveness, teamwork & synergy.
6. Latest seven habits for effectiveness.
7. Work ethic building.
8. Roadmap to (real) success.
9. Emotional Intelligence.
10. Spiritual Intelligence.
11. Organizational/professional excellence.
12. Team work & team building
13. Conflict management/resolution
14. Coaching & counseling
15. Changing paradigms and managing the change.
16. Challenges of change & shape of the things to come: managing the future.
17. Time management (Fourth generation time management).
18. How to take control of your life.
19. Stress management.
20. Effective communication
22. Communication, interpersonal relations and assertiveness.
23. Transactional analysis in action.
24. Presentation skills and how to conduct the meetings more effectively.
25. Problem solving
26. Effective decision making
27. Attitudinal change program for PSs, PAs, stenos, typists, receptionists & other office clerks & assistants.
2. Continuous improvements: Duration of each of the following modules vary between 2 to 5 days
1. How to convert a good organization to a great organization.
2. Profile of organizations that are built to stay
3. Developing vision, mission, values and system of developing key result/performance areas (KRAs/KPAs).
4. Developing competency matrix and competency mapping.
5. Developing performance appraisal system (including 360 degrees system).
6. Project Management.
7. Strategic Management.
8. Change management.
9. Train the trainers.
10. Effective interviewing.
11. Performance management.
12. Creativity and creative problem solving.
13. How to implement TQM.
14. How to implement Quality Circles (including the seven QC tools).
15. Internal customer care.
16. KAIZEN (including the seven QC tools).
17. Gemba Kaizen.
18. 5 S Housekeeping program.
19. Implementing zero defects.
20. Six-sigma quality system.
21. Just-in-time (JIT).
22. Total productive maintenance (TPM).
23. Consensus methodologies.
24. Proactive materials management.
25. Improved stores management.
26. Proactive HRM.
27. 360* Leadership development performance appraisal system.
28. Design for manufacture.
29. Simulation techniques.
30. Value engineering.
31. Finance for non-finance managers.
32. Six thinking hats (Parallel thinking)
3. Break - through management systems: Duration of each of the following modules vary between 2 to 5 days
1. Value adding management (VAM).
2. World-class manufacturing/Lean manufacturing
3. Elimination of waste of all kinds (Cost/waste management and control).
4. Activity based costing and activity based management (ABC/ABM).
5. Business process reengineering (BPR).
7. Value migration & design of organization.
8. Profit patterns.
9. Balanced score card system
10. Supply chain management (SCM).
11. Enterprise resource management (ERP/ERM)
12. Customer relations management (CRM)
4. Sales & marketing (this is handled by Prodcons Institute of Sales & Marketing - “PRISM”): Duration 2 to 5 days
1. Sales skill development program.
2. Sharpening sales skills.
3. Contemporary Sales & marketing management.
4. Relationship marketing.
5. Customer relations management (CRM).
6. Customer orientation.
7. Beyond customer satisfaction.
8. TQM in Marketing
9. Six Sigma in Marketing
10. Dealership development.
11. Dealership management.
12. You can negotiate anything (Negotiation skills).
5. Information Technology (this is handled by our IT division “IT Maximum”):
1. Developing computer skills in executives and managers at top, senior, middle and junior levels (including Microsoft office, internet & e-mail).
2. ERP/MRP II.
3. Advanced shop floor scheduling system.
4. Knowledge management (KM).
5. QA in IT.
6. Customer relations management (CRM).
7. Supply chain management (SCM).
8. Project Management by using Microsoft Project 2000 software package
In addition to the above-mentioned training seminars and workshops, we conduct basic management programs (executive development programs) and advanced management programs of one to three weeks duration. These are meant for graduate trainee engineers, management trainees and also for different levels of managerial persons (for junior, middle and senior/top managerial persons). Large numbers of organizations are taking advantage from these long duration programs.
LIST OF COMPUTER BASED TRAINING (CBT) COURSES
- Above customers expectations (ACE)
- Everyone can sell
- Problems solving
- Conflict management
- Time management
- Project management
- Management information system
We provide consulting services in all the areas listed above in our various training programs:
· Human resources management systems
· Employees’ satisfaction surveys/employees’ opinion surveys
· 360 performance appraisal or 360 degrees leadership development system
· Competency matrix development and competency mapping
· Six sigma
· Kaizen & Gemba kaizen
· 5 S Housekeeing
· Quality circles
· Optimizing your ERP systems
· Cost management/cost control
· Cycle time/lead time management
· Customer service improvement